Fix Apple Safari Not Working after iOS 12/11/10 Update ?
The best choice of browser for all Apple users is Safari. And the most painful thing for the users is when the Apple Safari not Working. To resolve it normally, the users surf through all the previous searches, bookmarked pages and so on. And it creates a heavy pressure when it still doesn’t start to work.
One of the way what few clever genii do is by calling the Apple safari customer service and finding out ways. And few days it becomes hard to reach them as it’s a long process to wait in for their reply. So now how to fix it? Don’t worry about that, you can follow the steps below to fix apple safari not working.
- So first you will have to restart Safari and then go on for further steps if this didn’t work out.
- So if it is an iOS 12 device then you will have to go to the settings and then to safari in which you will have to go to advance in the experimental settings and there you will have to disable ‘ swap processes on Navigation.
- Whereas in iOS 11 you will have to go to screen time in settings and there you will have to go to Content and Privacy and disable it. And then check for its working.
So this differs for both but it does solve the issue but for few the Safari doesn’t work after the iTunes update. So for such, you will have to follow another set of steps –
- The most vital thing you have to do is to check on with the developer whether safari works on in the new version of OS X.
- If yes, then you will have to uninstall and install it again and make sure of updating the applications as well as OS x.