One of the best software to have an organized way of managing mails with your daily task. At times Outlook doesn’t synchronize the Gmail account so you will face many issues. In such a case you will have to know how to fix the Gmail Not Working in Outlook. When you have to think it on yourself how to fix it, then it is a time-consuming process and you land up wasting time. Thus, to help you out with this, the below steps will be helpful.
Steps to Fix Gmail Not Working in Outlook
- Login to Gmail in any browser and then go to the settings page.
- Then go to the forwarding and pop/IMAP tab, click on it.
- You will have to enable IMAP and then tap on save changes.
- And then open your outlook app to start.
- Now in Outlook tap on files and then you will find the option to Add account, click on it.
- Go with Manual setup of Additional server types and then tap on next.
- Then select POP/IMAP and fill all the required stuff such as email, incoming mail server, outgoing server, etc. And then enter smtp.gmail.com
- After that go to more settings, and then shift to SMTP authentication option.
- Finally, go to the Advanced tab and then choose “Use SSL to encrypt your connection”.
- Make sure the IMAP and SMTP port number is the same that is (993 and 465)
- Tap on save changes and then access to Gmail account and click on your profile.
- And there choose sign in and security and choose Connected apps and sites.
- Enable the Allow less secure apps option and save the changes and get back to outlook.
- Finall, you will be connected to Outlook. That is Gmail will be connected to outlook.
This is the easy way you can get it done rather than blinking you an eye of how to do it. So, make sure you don’t get confused and just follow the ways to error Gmail Not Working in Outlook easily.