How to Reset Gmail Password via Phone Number ?
You need to reset Gmail Password when your Gmail account have been hacked or forgotten. In order to reset you need to have link your Gmail Account with an alternative email address or a mobile number. If you don’t have, still you can reset your password by either answering security questions. Instructions to reset your Gmail password
- Go to gmail.com.
- Click on forgot password link.
- Enter your last remembered password. And if it happened to be your current password, you will be signed in to your account
- Otherwise to reset Gmail password, enter your alternate email address.
- Your alternative email Address will receive an email with a 6-digit verification code.
- Enter the Recovery code, press next. Password reset page will appear. Sometimes you will be asked some more questions to prove the identity of your Gmail account.
- Alternatively, If you couldn’t recollect your last password. Even then no need to get panic still you can reset your Gmail password without email address. You are required to provide a mobile number which in turn will receive a 6-digit verification code.
- Enter the recovery code and you will be taken to reset page
- Sometimes you will be asked more questions to verify your ownership of the Gmail Account.
- Generally, the questions asked will be based on the information which you have entered at the time of creation of your Gmail account. For example: If you have not given any recovery email address or phone number and that question will not be given but instead you will be asked some questions to ascertain the ownership of your Gmail account.
More related searches –
Gmail password recovery number , Gmail password recvoery phone number , reset gmail password ,gmail login password and username.