Recover permanently deleted files on Google drive through trash
Storage of data is the most important concern today. To fulfill this need, various new inventions and recoveries are made from time to time to strengthen data. Google drive is a great storage option nowadays that can be used to store data. One of the strong point that goes in favor of Google drive is that it gives permission and is capable of storing data more than the capacity of your Google drive. One of the great facilities that is appreciated for Google drive is that you can store your smart phone data on Google drive. So, in short, it is a great storage option. Even if you knowingly or accidentally delete some data from your Google drive then also you need not to worry, as you have the option of recovering your Google drive data from trash. So, in case, you wish to know the process of how to recover permanently deleted files on Google drive from trash.
[Solve ]-How to recover permanently deleted files on Google drive through trash ?
It is important to know that there are two options to get back permanently deleted files on Google drive. First is you can recover these files from trash and the other option is you can recover them with the help of third-party software. So, let’s have a glance at both the steps:
- First of all head over directly to Google.com.
- Here you will see an option of Google drive. Click on that and locate for trash.
- Now, click on the trash and after that to recover the permanently deleted files from trash right click on it.
- Once you right click the trash, you will be able to select the files you wish to recover.
- After you have made the entire selection, finally hit the button restore files and you will be able to get your deleted data back.
How to recover deleted files using third party apps and software’s?
In case you wish to recover these files from third party software use the following steps:
- To start with, you must select the storage location first of all from where you wish to recover the files.
- Now, going further click scan these cloud files. Once, your data starts scanning process, you have to wait till the process of scanning gets over.
- After this process gets over, you can get a preview of all the recovered files. So, after that you have to choose the files you wish to keep and confirm the recovery by selecting the option of recover the scanned files.
So, in case you confront any issue to recover permanently deleted files from Google drive with third-party software, you can choose to take assistance from reliable third-party service providers. But the third party assistance taken must be reliable enough to assist you, otherwise it will lead to blockage of money.