When you are not able to use your web browser because when your Firefox not responding, you need to follow the steps that are given below to reset your Firefox to work again. Mentioned below are the reasons your Firefox doesn’t work properly on windows 10 and you would also get to know the solution of these kind issues.
How to Fix Firefox is Not Responding ?
Initiate a restart
When your Firefox stops working the first thing is to restart your system, because sometimes your system stops processing applications and when you restart your system it will be automatically start working. After restarting your system, you can check your Firefox browser whether it’s working or not. If it doesn’t work properly you can go for the next method by updating graphic card driver.
Update Graphic card driver
The other reason where Firefox is Not responding is because of your outdated driver of graphic card. So, when you’re using windows 10 you must aware of using latest driver of graphic card on your system. You can follow the following steps to update your driver.
- Go to the search icon of your which is located near window button.
- Now type Device manager and click on it and you would see a list of the following.
- Now expand the Display adapter option on your Device manager.
- Now update the drive by clicking right click on each entry and you’re done with the process.
You can remove session restore files
You can follow the steps to restore files on your system.
- Go to the menu icon with a question mark (?) and choose Troubleshooting information.
- Now, after searching on the page you would find refresh Firefox option.
- Select refresh Firefox option and start the reset process and after some time check your browser again.
This process helps your browser to start working again. You can follow all of these steps which would keep your Firefox working on your system. Similarly, you can also install some good antivirus that could make your system secure form these kinds of malware.