This article is about how to connect Samsung TV to Wi-Fi.
Follow this step wise procedure on how to connect Samsung TV to Wi-Fi:-
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV either by pressing the Power button on the remote control or on the TV itself.
- Although there are many models of Samsung Smart TV available, this method covers most recent models. May be your TV has different menu options than what you get here. If you don’t find the options in this method, download your model’s manual from https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads.
- Press the Menu button, Home, or Smart Hub button on your remote to go to the Home menu.
- Select General and then Network option.
- Click on Open Network Settings or Network Setup. The menu option may vary by model.
- For the network type, select Wireless. You will get a list of Wi-Fi networks.
- If you don’t see desired network, try to reboot your Wi-Fi access point.
- Note that: 2018 Smart TV models (NU7100, NU710D, NU7300, and NU730D) can only connect to 2.4Ghz wireless networks. If you try to connect these models to a 5GHz network, you will be unable to make the connection. Both 5GHz and 2.4GHz are supported by 2019 models.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network. To enter a password, a dialog box will appear.
- After enter your Wi-Fi password select Done.
- Your Samsung Smart TV will try to connect to the Wi-Fi network now.
- Once the “Successful” message appears, click on OK.
- When your TV is online, you can use any services that require an internet connection.
Troubleshoot the Wi-Fi Issues:-
- Turn off your Smart TV and then turn ON it again. You may also be required to reboot the system before the changes work.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi network is working properly. To check this, connect a computer, phone, or tablet to the same network as your Smart TV. If you cannot browse the web on the network, then probably the issue is with your router or ISP.
- Reboot your Wi-Fi access point to resolve network issues.
- If you cannot get online using any device on the network, take the help of your ISP.
- Check your Wi-Fi router settings for any sort of MAC filtering set up. You can manually add the TV’s MAC address to allow it internet access.
To find the MAC address of your Smart TV:-
- Go to the Settings menu on the TV.
- Select About this TV or Contact Samsung.
- Scroll down to get the MAC address that will be 6 pairs of letters or numbers separated by hyphens (-).
- Move the router closer to the TV. If your network is performing fine but your TV cannot connect, it may be because of the distance between the TV and the router. Try to keep both devices at the same place with a clear line-of-sight. It is recommended to place the router within 50 feet of the Smart TV.
- Try to use a wired network connection. Put one end of the cable into the port on the back or side of your TV. Insert another into a LAN port on your access point.
- Press the Menu or Home button your remote and select Network. Go to Network Settings and select Network Type. From Wired go to Connect.
- You can also go for updating the firmware on your TV. If the problem is not with your internet provider, update your TV. To do this, you’ll need a computer with internet access and a USB flash drive that will be used to download the update.
- Now Go https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads and select your TV model. Download the latest firmware update. Connect the drive to your TV. Press the Home button on your remote and select Support. Go to Software Update and select Update Now. Select USB and follow the on-screen instructions to apply the changes.
I hope these above solutions help you to Connect Samsung TV to Wi-Fi. In case, any of your doubts remain unclear, you may contact us through our website. We have a team of experts to deal with all issues associated with PCs and Phones. You can also connect with us by calling on our toll-free number in the time of need. We specialize in dealing with issues related to Computer Accessories. Feel free to call us anytime, we are available 24X7.
Contact Details :-
Website : www.equoesto.com
Contact Us : +1(866)235-4333