There are many users use Brother printer in their home, office, and shop, etc. if you want to make your work easily and conveniently then you need to connect your printer to your network because without network connection you cannot install the printer driver on your computer and without having printer driver in your computer system, you cannot print. If you do not know how to connect Brother printer to WiFi in order to make WiFi connection in between your computer system and Brother Printer. once you connect your Brother printer to WiFi connection then you can print from anywhere even also from your mobile phone. if you want to connect your brother printer to WiFi. before you start the process, you need to know your network name and password. These are the steps you can follow and connect your brother printer to WiFi.
Reset the WiFi connection on your Brother printer
In the past times, if you have attempted to configure the WiFi connection then you will Reset your WiFi card first and if it is your first time to connect your Brother printer to WiFi then you can follow these steps.
- First, turn on your Brother printer.
- Then, go to the printer control panel and press the Menu button.
- After this, click on the network Reset option and press the OK button.
- now, you will choose the Reset option and click on it.
- Then, select the Yes option.
- The WiFi card is now Reset.
Troubleshooter for WiFi connection
- First, you will check your WiFi name and password are correct.
- Check that there is no interface between your device.
- Check your WiFi network connection.
- Try the network connection repair tool
- check that your Brother printer has the latest version driver.
How to connect the Brother printer to Wireless network
These are the steps you can follow to connect the Brother printer to a WiFi network.
- First, turn on your brother printer.
- Click on the control panel when the control panel opens than under the control panel click on the Menu button.
- Scroll down in the drop-down menu and click on the Network option and then press the OK button.
- after this, you will select the WLAN option and click on the OK button.
- Then, select the Setup Wizard option and press the OK button.
- when do you see WLAN Enable? then select On to enable the network.
- after it is searching, then select the network name on the screen.
- The printer generates a message, you want to use WPS.
- you will choose the No button.
- Then, enter your network password.
- install and download your brother printer on your computer system and follow the on-screen instruction to finish setting.
- you will get a connection OK message then your Brother printer will connect to the WiFi.
Connecting Brother printer to WiFi: Wireless Direct
Wireless Direct will provide to connect the printer to your mobile device or computer system directly without a WiFi access point.
check the Wireless Direct setting of the printer. once you connect to a mobile device, use a Mac or Window PC to confirm the setting.
For Window PC
If you want to connect your Brother printer and Computer with the help of USB cable then you will open the Printing setting tools on your Computer and click on the communication setting option. check that Wireless Direct is chosen for the selected interface in the General Tab. look at the FAQ: “using the communication setting (for window)” for more information on the communication setting.
For Mac Computer
if you want to connect the Brother printer and Computer system with the help of USB cable then you will open the Printer setting tool on your computer and confirm that the Wireless Direct is set to On in the Wireless LAN tab.
- Look at the FAQ: “Using the Printer setting tool (for Mac)” for more information on the Printer setting tool.
- Click and hold the WiFi button on your Brother printer for a few seconds to Turn on the WiFi function.
- The WiFi starts flashing in blue once every few seconds.
- After this, you will use your computer or mobile device to select the SSID of your Brother printer.
- once the connection is placed the WiFi indicator light in blue.
I hope these above solutions help you to connect your brother printer to WiFi. In case, any of your doubts remain unclear, you may contact us through our website. We have a team of experts to deal with all issues associated with PCs and Phones. You can also connect with us by calling on our toll-free number in the time of need. We specialize in dealing with issues related to Computer Accessories. Feel free to call us anytime, we are available 24X7.
Contact Details :-
Website : www.equoesto.com
Contact Us : +1(866)235-4333