Gmail is very simple to use and it’s you may also have faced such issue like Gmail server error 007. In this blog you will deal with such errors and would also know that how to fix Gmail server error 007 on your system. Just follow these steps that are given here:
You need to clear cache and cookies
For that you need to clearing cache and cookies, you are given steps by steps solution in this blog:
- Open your chrome browser and on the menu, you need to click on settings. That you can see on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now if you go little down, click on show advance settings
- Now under privacy tap on content settings option.
- Now under cookies select all the cookies and data that you need to clear.
- Now tap on remove all option and then click on “done” option.
Check for virus and updates available on your system.
You need to check that you are having virus on your system because this can be the major problem for Gmail server error 007. At the same time, you also need to know whether your device is update or not. If you have virus on your device, you can use antivirus for your device and if your device is not updated then you need to update it.
Disable your browser extensions
If you have excess of unwanted extensions that are affecting the performance of your browser and also making Gmail server error 007 on your system, then you need to remove such extensions. Follow the steps to remove such extensions from your system:
- Go to the browser and on the upper right corner of the page you would see three dots, click on them.
- Now go to “more tools” option.
- Now choose extensions.
- Here you can see enable option, that is being already ticked.
- Untick that option.
Now these extensions would be disabled from your browsers.