What is Google play instant apps:-
Most probably, everyone is aware of the Google Play Store. It is basically an android app that is used to install or uninstall any apps on your android device. it is also used to update any apps. Google play services for instant apps is a feature that allows users to use the application without having to install them on your android device. It means, that application only exists in your android device when you use it. Whenever you don’t use it then it will automatically be removed from your android device.
There is a big difference between the instant apps and regular apps like instant apps are very lightweight and it can’t exceed 4 megabytes, unlike the regular apps. Instant apps are also great for convenience like, you use that app when you need and after that, it will remove automatically from your device. Google play services for instant apps only exist in Android devices. But sometimes users report that they troubled when they use these Google instant apps on their android phones. It also unfortunately stops. Read this full article carefully to fix this issue.
Solutions to fix Google Play services for instant apps:-
Here are many easy and quick solutions to fix this issue. Follow the below-given steps:
- Remove data and cache:-
- When you are in your android device then open the Settings menu to start it.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the Applications, Applications Manager or Apps depending on your android device.
- Then, you will see a list of installed apps on your Android device and then scroll down to select Google Paly Services for instant apps option.
- Now, click on it to see the application details.
- Then, click on the FORCE STOP Whenever a warning message shows on the screen then wait for a few seconds to stop the application.
- Now, click on the Storage option when you are on the application details page.
- Then, click on the CLEAR CACHE option and wait to cache data reset to zero.
- After that, click on the CLEAR DATA
- Now, it will be prompted, so click on the Delete option to proceed for further steps.
- Then, go back to the applications list and click on the Google Play Services
- Now, you have to clear the only the cache. So, go to the Storage section and click on the CLEAR CACHE option as we perform above.
- When you are in the applications list then click on the three vertical dots which are at the top right of the screen and click on the Show system apps
- Now, drop-down and click on the Download manager
- Then, select the FORCE STOP option and then click on the CLEAR CACHE
- Now, click on the CLEAR DATA option, as we perform in the above steps.
- So, check Google Play services for instant apps has been fixed successfully.
2. Disable Google Play instant apps:-
If the above method doesn’t work then try this method to fix Google Play Services for instant apps. Follow the below-given steps:
- At first, open the Settings menu and select Google or Google Settings according to your Android device.
- Then, a list of options shows to you, so drop down and click on the Google Play Instant
- Now, click on the toggle switch to turned off the instant apps.
- When it prompts then click on the TURN-OFF
- Now, check if the error has been resolved successfully.
3. Uninstall Google play services for instant apps:-
- At first, navigate to the Settings section and click on the Application Settings
- Now, navigate to the All apps section and select Find the Google Play Services
- Then, tap on the Uninstall
- So, restart your android device and check if the error has been fixed successfully.
4. Update Google Play services for instant apps with the latest version:-
If you use an outdated version of Google Play services then you can also trouble with this issue. So, update it with the latest version to fix this issue. After updating, restart your device and check if the error has been fixed.
5. Remove Google account and then add again:-
- At first, navigate to the Settings section and select the Accounts
- Now, click on the Google
- Then, remove your Google account.
- After that, go back to your Google Play Store and sign in back your Google account.
- Also, accept all terms & conditions and set the Google Settings.
- Now, open Google Play Store and check if the Google Play Service for instant apps has been fixed successfully.
6. Reset your app preferences:-
To reset your app preferences, follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, navigate to the Settings tab and select Application Settings
- Now, navigate to the All Apps section and select the Menu
- After that, click on the Reset app preferences
- A pop-up box will appear for confirmation so click on the RESET APPS
- Restart your android device and check if the error has been resolved.
7. Make sure your internet connectivity is strong enough:-
Due to bad internet connection, it also shows you the error Google Play Services for Instant Apps. It may be possible that your Wi-Fi blocks any Google IP address. Try to switch your Wi-Fi with the cellular network or vice-versa. Also, ensure that your router or modem is not far away from your android device. Restart your router to increase the internet connectivity. Now, restart your device and check if the error has been resolved successfully.
8. Factory reset your android device:-
If all the above methods don’t work to fix Google Play Services for instant apps then try this method to fix it. Factory reset your device and it fixes the error. before resetting take a backup of your personal data.
In this blog, we discussed to fix Google Play Services for instant apps. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any queries regarding this then call our expert’s team to resolve them.
Read More:- google play store not working