Easiest way to Restore Lost Or Deleted Google Contacts On Android Phone ?
How can I retrieve deleted phone numbers from my Android Device Successfully ?
It is normal to delete Google accounts when you have other accounts. But at the same time by mistake, we delete the Google contacts. In such case, you will have a question in your mind that How to Restore Deleted Google Contacts. When you already deleted how can you import the contacts to some other account or even to the device. But it is possible you just have to follow the steps below to restore your deleted Google contacts.
Usually, before deleting the Google account you can shift or say import the contacts to something else so that you need not have to restore the Google account to get your contacts. The process of restoring the deleted Google contacts is totally different from Google account being restored. But in General, if you are deleting a Google account there are chances that after restoring the Google account you may find many Google contacts missing . So the below steps may also help you to recover the deleted Google contacts.
- First of all open Google contacts in any browser.
- And then make sure you log into the account from which you have to get the contacts.
- Enter your email id and then enter the last password you remember this will log you into the account.
- And then you have to tap on the left menu and go for more option and select the restore contacts option.
- You will also have to select the time frame within which the contacts should be restored, So when you are done by selecting the time frame.
- Then you should click on restore. This will restore all the contacts in the account.
Basically, if the time period has crossed 6 months then the chances to get back the contacts is not merely possible. But you can try to get it back. And there is also one pivotal part in restoring and that is you can also edit or merge the duplicate contacts or say the multiple contacts. You can also delete the unwanted contacts from taking your storage space.
How Do You Restore Android Contacts From Gmail Backup
- Visit Gmail in browser. Click on Gmail and click on “Contacts” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “More” and click on “Restore Contacts” from the drop down-menu.
- Select a time restore to from available option such as: 10 minutes ago, 1 hour ago, Yesterday, 1 week ago, Custom. If you select “Custom” then you can restore contacts of past 29 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes ago.
- Finally click on “Restore” button.
Note: You will only able to restore past 30 days Contacts by following the given above steps.
Steps To Restore Erased Android Contacts From Google Backup
- On your Android device go to “Settings”.
- Tap ‘Google” and under “Services” tap on “Restore Contacts”.
- If you have multiple Google Account, then tap “From account” and select the account from which you want to restore contacts.
- Tap the device with contacts to copy.
- If you do not want to copy contacts from device storage or SIM card, then simply “turn OFF” Device storage or SIM card.
- Finally, tap on “Restore” and wait until and unless you see “Contacts Restored”.
- For duplicate contacts, your device will only restore those contacts that are not available in device already.
In order to restore Google contacts from other app like Outlook, IMO, WhatsApp, you will have to re-install those apps.
Query related to Restore Deleted Google Contacts go here for Support –
Restore google contacts from a year ago
Restore contacts android
How to retrieve deleted contacts from phone memory
Old google contacts
new google contacts
How to recover deleted contacts from android phone memory
Google contacts website
How to restore contacts from google drive